Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Snow Globe Card

Snow Globe Shaker Card
File from Scrappydew 



For the globe and snowman,  I used Recollection cardstock in silver, light blues,
black and brown.  Georgia Pacific white cardstock was used for the snowman.I embossed the background of the globe with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.  The background of the card is Stampin Up! confetti and was embossed with Sizzix Snowflakes embossing folder.  I used a light blue ink to highlight the snowflakes. For the outside dome, using SCAL, I used the background of the dome then centered the snow background and joined them, which created the "outline" of the dome.  I cut 3 pieces of chipboard and lined those up and glued them to give some depth. I glued the acetate between the chipboard and outline dome.  I put some white seed beads in and glued it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment